Friday, May 1, 2009

22 hours left!!!

It all comes down to this!!! 3 months of hardwork and stress, and now the beast is right around the corner!!. I have 22 hours left before i face it. Yesterday I took off from work and did a rehearsal of the test - woke up at 6am, took a shower, had a light breakfast and started a practice test. I took the second GMATPrep test that i had saved. I finished with a 670 (Q48 and V35). I felt that i was comfortable during the test, but some careless mistakes took away some points. I hope to do better tomorrow. Some of my mentors from BTG told me to walk in the test center feeling like a superstar. Thats what i'm gonna do tomorrow. :) A superstar yeah!!

Would post my experience after my test. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome....ALl d best!!!
    God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good luck. Keep it cool. Concentrate. Move on without stressing too much time on one question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Hari,

    While I wish you luck for your GMAT - here is something important that might help you in your verbal section -

    The use of articles: Your blog header should be 'The memoirs of _an_ MBA aspirant' instead of ' ... a MBA aspirant' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the input guys.. Appreciate your feedback and wishes..

    ReplyDelete