Friday, September 4, 2009

Off to the Sin City!!

The exact word to express my feeling during the past couple of weeks is "Dizzy". Essays, b-school research, talking to students, talking to alumni, mailing the schools - wow i need a break and that's exactly what I'm getting this weekend.

The first monday of September every year is a holiday in the US. Its the Labor day. I'm not sure how much the term "Labor" comes to mind when one thinks of it, but there is something that comes to mind hearing that - Long Weekend!! And this long weekend i'm going to Vegas. I'm taking 4 days off from this grueling experience of B-school application and planning to sooth my brain cells with the lights of Vegas and the splendor of the Grand Canyon.

Will get back with my experience at the Sin city, not all of course as the saying goes "What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas"!!

So long folks have a great weekend.

P.S. I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank my friends at Clear Admit who were extremely kind enough to send me a B-school Guide of INSEAD. Its simply amazing. Lots of information on the school and i can safely say that this guide is as close as it gets to a school visit !! Thanks Clear Admit!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please send the guide to my mailbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Yemisi, Sorry pal the file requires a password and can be used only in one PC. You need to buy the ebook to get the password.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to call you to see if you had some time to meet in person. Just knew that you are off to "Sin City". It is a good break from all the busy schedule. Anyways, catch u once you are back. Give me a call when you get a chance.

    -Sree

    ReplyDelete