Monday, September 28, 2009

INSEAD - Done!!

Finally today at exactly 12pm I hit the submit button and my application has made its way into the admission committee's file cabinet - Fingers, toes, arms and tentacles crossed. I believe I have given my best in the application and i hope my recommenders have supported my essays too. This moment was very exciting but at the same time, since it is my first application, i was nervous too. Now that i have lost total control over the admission process, the wait begins!!

7 comments:

  1. All the best hari..keep fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eric, Thanks a lot.. Long time since i heard from you..

    @samarpan, Thank you very much. yes indeed my fingers are crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Hari! Keep updating us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Prasanna, and yes i'll translate every movement here in the blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    _____________________________

    Dissertation Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats buddy. wish you luck!

    -Sree

    ReplyDelete