Sunday, August 8, 2010

Seventeen!

Thats the number of days before I take my flight to the beautiful city of Barcelona! I've booked my tickets and now I have a d-day - 25th of August! There are several things to do in the next 17 days and some of the more important things are as follows:

1. Shop
2. Transfer funds and buy Euros
3. Finish the Financial Accounting Online course - courtesy HBS
4. Finish the recommended reading assignment (atleast try)
5. Try to finish my "secret project" (he he will tell you later about this)
6. Help brother shop and pack (he will also be leaving for HKUST to do his masters!)
7. Take everyone for a family dinner
8. Pack

4 comments:

  1. We solely do one thing—help individuals get money, quickly and simply mistreatment their automotive titles for loans. All of our convenient stores give our motorcar title loans. Click here to search out our store nearest you auto title loans , and learn additional regarding the extra services they supply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I merely have a glimpse here and emerge persuading to hunt out this periodical. created content composing hand and very cooperative internet site. I yearn most of we tend to tend to face live inclined to connected countries bureau neck of the woods unit to request out these ways in which of things, here we tend to square measure reaching to observe everything cash advances online. I’m with the content tribute associate degreed do esteem him as an honest supplier. Thanks for your work and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any essay writers industry as well as for person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great info love to learn about these kind of blogs,for more info: http://www.kidsfront.com/competitive-exams/english-practice-test.html

    ReplyDelete