Last Friday, I received my "Welcome Kit" from IESE. Even though you know that you are admitted to a business school, this welcome kit is sweet re-affirmation that you really are in!! And needless to say i was jumping with joy when I saw the kit, which made me feel that now I'm part of a family called IESE MBA 2012.
So lets see whats in the nice red box!
As soon as I opened the box, a red gym bag was smiling right at me. Although my camera was adamant that it was dark maroonish-purpleish in color i definitely think its the legendary IESE red.
But anyways, inside the bag were some very interesting and unexpected stuff, and some expected stuff. Here are the contents,
1. A welcome letter by the Director of Admissions
2. An invitation to attend the Admit Weekend in Barcelona on 28-29th May,
3. A welcome guide to the school, city, housing and much much more (and wow its got some amazing pics of BCN),
4. A map of Barcelona,
5. IESE Alumini Magazine - latest copy
6. And rather surprisingly a Solar cellphone charger and a bio-degradable pen. Boy, do they know how to state their "clean green" motto!
Here is another picture of all the goodies for your viewing pleasure.
On a totally different note, I'm getting close to the end of my stay in the States. Will be leaving for India this Thursday. Yesterday was horrible seeing off my GF at the airport. I am currently, without a job, without a car, without anything important to do and now my gf is 7500 miles away :(
So with that note let me sign off for now.
P.S. I'm currently reading a very interesting book on MBA admissions. I'll be posting a detailed review of the book in my next post. So watch out for it!